Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Worry Over Nothing

I was a little worried about Toddler this morning. Tween woke up with a heavy cold today.  Toddler's been very clingy and huggy.

I also haven't been able to get her to eat anything, other than a few bites of toast - oh, and that mysterious crunchy thing she picked up from Tween's bedroom floor.

At 1:30 in the afternoon, I was feeling a little desperate about getting some food in her.  She's light to begin with, and I don't want her to enter an illness without some energy.  I offered her the usual favorites:  turkey, peanut butter on bread, or coffee yogurt.  She insisted she was not hungry (!!).  So I went for a treat:  chocolate pudding.

"No...uh...yeah!  I will eat chock-o-lit pudding."

I brought the pudding from the kitchen.  Suddenly an impish light was in her eyes.  "Pudding!  YAHOO!"

Then, just to really point out the error of my ways, she climbed onto one of her Little Tikes chairs and perched, swaying, with her feet on the seat and her heiny on the back.

This should be an interesting afternoon with a pudding-fueled imp running around my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment